The Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control is seeking local emergency response agencies to host a variety of hazardous materials courses throughout the State of Colorado. Please indicate below which classes you are interested in hosting by providing 2 possible dates below the class name.
1. As a host you are required to identify 12 students for the class you host. If you are unable to secure 12 students please do not request a class.
2. If you request a Hazmat Tech class, you are responsible for providing 5 proctors for the practical exam given on the second Thursday of the class.
3. Propane IQ has an extensive list of host agency requirements. If you are interested in the class we will send you the requirements.
4. Additional Requirements to Host
• Free use of a classroom and drill ground facility capable of comfortably seating 30 students
• Appropriate number of table and chairs to provide classroom seating
• PowerPoint projector and other typical classroom A/V Furnishings